Y’all Wire, a large country music video web site, has announced their Top 8 Bluegrass Videos for 2008 to date.
The video ratings are based on the site’s Multivariate Audience Meter, which measures a video’s popularity of “audience engagement.” In addition to online views, this measure includes how often a video is selected as a favorite, forwarded to others, embedded elsewhere, tagged, receives comments and is rated by Y’all Wire users.
Here’s how this measurement system rates bluegrass videos for 2008:
- Rhonda Vincent, Heartbreaker’s Alibi
- Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Sadie’s Got Her New Dress On
- The Grascals, Me and John and Paul
- The Gibson Brothers, I Got A Woman
- Sam Bush, The Rivers Gonna Run
- Lori Willcuts, Black Eyed Susans
- Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband, Banjo Boy
- Yonder Mountain String Band, Classic Situation
Y’all Wire also publishes a weekly list of the top 7 bluegrass videos, and you can browse all of them on their site.
Artists or labels who would like to see their videos appear at YallWire.com can register online.