Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out are loading up the bus this morning and heading out on a two week tour that will take them from their home base in Georgia out to the west coast and back again.
Banjo picker Steve Dilling has agreed to send us updates and photos along the way, which we will publish here as often as they come in. Should be fun.
The tour will find them in Tennessee, Arkansas, California, Nevada, Colorado and Idaho doing a mix of club shows and concerts along the way.
- Fri April 3 – The Down Home, Johnson City, TN
- Sat April 4 – GoodFolk Productions, Fayetteville, AR
- Tues April 7 – Freight and Salvage, Berkeley, CA
- Wed April 8 – The Maverick Saloon, Santa Ynez, CA
- Thur April 9 – Don Quixote’s Music Hall, Felton, CA
- Fri April 10 – Trinity Alps Performing Arts Center, Weaverville, CA
- Sat April 11 – Willits High School, Willits, CA
- Mon, April 13 – Brewery Arts Center, Carson City, NV
- Tues April 14 – Special Event Center, Boise St. University Boise, ID
- Wed April 15 – The Swing Station, Laporte, CO
- Fri April 17 – XM/Sirius Radio Special Taping, Nashville, TN
- Sat April 18 – The Grand Theater, Cartersville, GA
You can find more details on any of these tour stops on the IIIrd Tyme Out web site, including afternoon workshops for banjo and mandolin before the Boise State University show in Idaho on 4/14.
Steve Dilling and Wayne Benson will lead the workshops, and attendees get a free ticket to the concert that night.