Site Modifications Yesterday – 06.12.2006

Some of you may have noticed some strange behavior from the site yesterday afternoon. Recently as our readership has gone up we have experienced server overloads at an increasing rate. In an effort to prevent this from occurring in the future, I was in mucking around with the code yesterday trying to make some improvements.

For those that want to know, I moved the ads to their own server. Previously they were hosted on the same account with the blog. I’ve now got them set up on a separate account of their own. Since they are being served remotely now, you may notice that things load a little differently. I’ll be doing some more upgrades and performance modifications in the coming week or two. So hold on to your hats!

In the meantime, thanks for reading!