The July 2007 Alaska Bluegrass Cruise looks to be a great event. The line up of artists participating this year by performing and teaching workshops is sure to make it a success. Blue Highway, The Claire Lynch Band, and The Infamous Stringdusters will all be performing.
The various band members will also be teaching workshops each morning. A songwriting workshop is planned with Claire Lynch and Tim Stafford. And harmony singing workshops are being arranged as well. Here are some of the other workshops that will be available.
- Guitar: Tim Stafford, Jim Hurst, and Chris Eldridge.
- Banjo: Jason Burelson and Chris Pandolfi
- Mandolin: Shawn Lane, David Harvey, and Jesse Cobb
- Fiddle: David Harvey and Jeremy Garrett
- Dobro: Rob Ickes and Andy Hall
- Bass: Missy Raines, Wayne Taylor, and Travis Book
And did I mention the boat is going to Alaska?! It’s a seven day cruise that leaves July 1, 2007 from Vancouver, BC. It is a popular cruise and the last two years all available cabins have sold out by February. If you are interested in attending you should book as soon as you can.
To book a cabin call Rick Biel, at Carlson Wagonlit Travel 1-800-848-348