We’ve found out about a few more bluegrass happenings during this weekend’s Country Music Association Music Festival and Fan Fair.
The Grascals have a full day there in Nashville on Sunday (6/8). They have a Fan Fair Booth in the morning, and a number of performances and appearances throughout the day. Here’s the full schedule (all times CDT):
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – The Grascals Booth #510
- 11:45 a.m. – Performance on Chevy Stage at Sommet Center Plaza
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. – Grand Ole Opry Booth #722
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. – GAC Booth #200
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. – Chevy Booth #517
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. – Chevy Ride & Drive – 5th Ave. at Chevy/Sommet Center Plaza
Plus The Bluegrass Bus Museum will be on hand in the Nashville Convention Center through the weekend. This rolling repository of bluegrass memorabilia is lovingly tended by Danny Clark, who would like nothing more than to share his love of the music and its history with visitors.