Going on our 15th. year, the Niles Family Fun Fair is just what it sounds like… anyone who wants to be a part of something, we call them “Family”, and to join in our Festivities.
Our Music Event brings together a range of Traditional / old school type “FEEL GOOD” Bluegrass, Gospel and a modern twist to “DOWN HOME” Americana Music. These groups that perform on our Stage are Professional touring musicians, both Internationally and Nationally.
Our Family Fun Fair presents:
* Family-type Carnival rides and games.
* Quality Arts & Crafts (NO flea-market type sales).
* RETRO market.
* A variety of Food Vendors all with their own different tastes.
* A separate Family entertainment section “Kids Zone” and stage.
* Cash-payout Bingo.
* Pancake Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
*** and much more!
Thursday, Jun. 01 - Sunday, Jun. 04
Thu. Jun. 1st: 5pm - 10pm
Fri. Jun. 2nd: 3pm - 12am
Sat. Jun. 3rd: 10am - 12am
Sun. Jun. 4th: 12pm - 8pm
Niles Family Fun Fair and Bluegrass / Americana Music Festival
Downtown Niles, Riverfront Park
Main St. and Front St.
Niles, Michigan, 49120