It finds them laying down a scorching version of Jimmy Martin’s Freeborn Man, which has served as a flatpicking showcase for many a fine guitarist over the year. Here Trey serves up a heaping helping of guitar hero, mixing bluegrass, country, and rock guitar stylings along the way.
Needless to say, Rob gets his licks in as well.
Rob and Trey have some more live show dates this summer and fall, including a trip to Germany in October. Here is the remaining schedule.
- 8/19 – Station Inn, Nashville, TN
- 8/21 – The Evening Muse, Charlotte, NC
- 8/22 – Mack and Mack Design Studios, Greensboro, NC
- 9/16 – Compass Records Americana Music Fest Showcase
- 9/24 – Station Inn, Nashville, TN
- 9/29 – World Of Bluegrass Workshop Stage, Raleigh, NC
- 9/30 – World Of Bluegrass Room 304 and at Lincoln Theatre at 10:00 pm, Raleigh, NC
- 10/7 – The Pyramida Hotel, Prague Czech Republic
- 10/9 – Adiaha’s Bluegrass Camp, Chiemgua Germany
- 10/13 – Altes Theater, Kirchheim am Neckar, Germany