New bluegrass/folk/Ameriana duo Gary Ferguson & Kathy Barwick are Ireland bound in July, taking their hybrid sound overseas for the first time.
Gary is known for his skills as a singer and songwriter, and Kathy for her mastery of flatpicking guitar. They are working together on a new album, relying heavily on Ferguson’s material. One track from their upcoming album, My Native Home, can be heard now at Airplay Direct.
Right now, though, these two are preparing to head east for just over a week in the Emerald Isle. It will be Gary’s eighth consecutive year to tour there.
Their dates run from July 7-16.
- July 7 – Cookstown (Tyrone) NI, Red Room
- July 8 – Ballymore Eustace (Kildare), Ballymore Acoustic Gigs
- July 10 – Clonakilty (Cork), De barras Folk Club
- July 11 – Cork City, Blackrock GAA Club
- July 12 – Listowel (Kerry), St. John’s Theatre
- July 13 – Allihies (Cork), Copper Café
- July 14 – Waterville (Kerry), Tech Amergin Art Centre
- July 16 – Dundrum (Dublin), The Mill Theatre
Find out more about Ferguson & Barwick online.