How well do you know your bluegrass, both contemporary and historic?
Check your knowledge of trivia with the questions below.
- I played with the Lost and Found, the Larry Stephenson Band and the Lonesome River Band before joining Lou Reid and Carolina. Who am I?
- Chris Thile [mandolin], Michael Cleveland [fiddle], Josh Williams [banjo], Cody Kilby [guitar]….. whom is missing?
- I started playing banjo at age of ten with my father’s group, The Rocky River Boys. Who am I?
- Stanislaw Wyslouch (guitar), Greg Liszt (banjo), Mike Barnett (fiddle), Adam Chaffins (bass) … whom is the missing mandolin player?
- ……….. Mark Prindle, Larry Robbins, Marshall Wilborn and Earl Yager. Whom is the missing person that is first in this succession?