Each week, we will chart the songs receiving the most verified airplay, combining satellite radio, syndicators and terrestrial stations across North America. The chart will be limited to tracks within 18 months or less from their release date.
We’re in the process of reaching out to radio hosts and programmers now. If you would like to be a part of our new chart, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, email address and phone number
- Station call letters, when/how often your show airs
- Excel file of you most recent playlist (8/21-27)
Please only include (or optionally highlight) tracks 18 months or newer in your list.
We’ll get back to you within a few days with more information.
Latest posts by John Lawless (see all)
- Orthophonic Joy contest winners announced - July 25, 2014
- Sam Moore on George Jones - July 25, 2014
- Stiles of Bluegrass replaces Lonesome Pine RFD on WAMU - July 25, 2014
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.