Each week, we will chart the songs receiving the most verified airplay, combining satellite radio, syndicators and terrestrial stations across North America. The chart will be limited to tracks within 18 months or less from their release date.
We’re in the process of reaching out to radio hosts and programmers now. If you would like to be a part of our new chart, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, email address and phone number
- Station call letters, when/how often your show airs
- Excel file of you most recent playlist (8/21-27)
Please only include (or optionally highlight) tracks 18 months or newer in your list.
We’ll get back to you within a few days with more information.
Latest posts by John Lawless (see all)
- Winners announced in 2015 Chris Austin Songwriting contest - April 24, 2015
- Tex Logan quite ill - April 24, 2015
- Smoky Mountain Banjo Academy back to Pigeon Forge - April 24, 2015
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.