The next album from Paul Williams & The Victory Trio, Just A Little Closer Home, will be released early in 2010 by Rebel Records.
As always, this is a new recording of heartfelt bluegrass Gospel music, featuring the veteran singer and his talented band. The material includes new songs from Paul, and Tom T. & Dixie Hall, plus a gem from Wade Mainer and a new contribution from Susie Keys, bass player with Victory Trio among the 12 tracks.
The complete track listings is:
- Living The Life Right Now
- What A Meeting In The Air
- Anywhere Is Home
- He Answered My Plea
- Only God’s Son
- The Best Time Of My Life
- Someone Made The Sandals Jesus Wore
- Just A Little Closer Home
- I’m Longing For Home
- There’s Still Time
- The Lord Still Lives In This Old House
- I’ve Been Set Free
Victory Trio consists of Paul Williams on mandolin and vocals, Dan Moneyhun on guitar and vocals, Adam Winstead on guitar and vocals, Jerry Keys on banjo and vocals, and Susie Keys on bass. Kevin Jackson guests on fiddle.
Mark Freeman at Rebel said that the exact release date hasn’t been set, but should be announced soon. If you just can’t wait, Paul has copies of the CD now, and is offering them for sale at his shows. Their tour schedule is listed on the band’s MySpace page.
Latest posts by John Lawless (see all)
- Train That Carried My Girl From Town video from The Earls - August 25, 2016
- John McEuen – Made In Brooklyn - August 25, 2016
- Ernie Thacker hospitalized again - August 25, 2016
Category: Bluegrass recording news
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.