Award-winning banjoist Alison Brown is making last-minute preparations for her upcoming tour of Japan, starting later this week.
In tow will be husband Garry West on bass, Larry Atamanuik on drums, and John R Burr on keyboard. Also traveling with Alison and Garry are their two children: Hannah, serving as tour manager, and Brendan, as mom’s personal assistant.
Dates on this whirlwind tour include:
- September 7 – Umeda, AM Hall
- September 8 – Hiroshima, Blue Live
- September 9 – Shibuya-ku, Mt. Rainier Hall Shibuya Pleasure Pleasure
- September 11 – Toga, Osaka
- September 12 – Fukuoka, Gates 7
- September 15 – Yokohama, Yokohama Arena
Latest posts by John Lawless (see all)
- Luke Munday to Marty Raybon - May 3, 2015
- IBMA issues call for submissions for 2nd film festival - May 1, 2015
- Brown County Red video from IIIrd Tyme Out - May 1, 2015
Category: Bluegrass festival/concert news
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.