In addition to the two new Officers elected on Tuesday during the International Bluegrass Music Association’s fall Board meeting, five new Directors were welcomed onto the Board, as five others rotated off following their terms of service.
Departing were Board members Jon Weisberger, Danny Clark, Junior Williams, Leah Ross, and D.A. Calloway.
The following new members came aboard:
- Bree Tucker-Myers – elected by members to Event Producers seat
- Marion Leighton Levy – elected by members to Recording, Distribution and Marketing seat
- Wayne Taylor – elected by members to Artist, Composers, and Music seat
- Alan Tompkins – elected by members to an At Large seat
- Denise Jarvinen – appointed by the board to an At Large seat
Existing Board member Jamie Deering was appointed to the Executive Committee, and Secretary Regina Derzon and Treasurer Joe Mullins were retained in their positions.