Wernick Method Bluegrass Jamming Class Taught by Debbie Wagner
Wednesdays, Feb 2 – March 9, 2022
5:30-8:00 pm each Wednesday
Appleton, WI at Heid Music
308 E. College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54911
$180 for 6 sessions
* All bluegrass instruments welcome
* No jamming experience necessary
* You will be jamming the first class!
* Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
* Mistakes allowed!
* Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
* Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
* Soloing not required! “Faking” solos taught.
Do you qualify? It’s easier than you may think! If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro… you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
Only requirements: You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords.)
The sooner you sign up, the sooner you’ll receive the student study materials for the camp. Click on the class link under Contact.
Wednesday, Feb. 02 - Wednesday, Mar. 09
Wed. Feb. 2nd: 5:30pm - 8pm
Wed. Feb. 9th: 5:30pm - 8pm
Wed. Feb. 16th: 5:30pm - 8pm
Wed. Feb. 23rd: 5:30pm - 8pm
Wed. Mar. 2nd: 5:30pm - 8pm
Wed. Mar. 9th: 5:30pm - 8pm
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911