Casey Henry has agreed to send us occasional updates from The American Revival Tour, where she is performing with Dixie Bee-Liners. Also on the tour are Sierra Hull & Highway 111 and headliners Uncle Earl.
Here is Casey’s first report.
I’m composing this email while backstage at the Birchmere, waiting for our sound check. Week 2 of the American Revival Tour is about to commence, starting with gigs in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia – and I’d just like to point out that some of them are not that far from Charlotte and Waxhaw (hint, hint).
- Wed. Nov. 4th – Newberry, SC – Newberry Opera House – 7:30 p.m.
- Thurs. Nov. 5th – Morganton, NC – Municipal Auditorium (CoMMA) – 7:30 p.m.
- Fri. Nov. 6th – Greensboro, NC – Carolina Theater – 8:00 p.m.
- Sun. Nov. 8th – Asheville, NC – The Orange Peel – 8:00 p.m.
- Mon. Nov 9th – Atlanta, GA – Red Light Cafe – 7:30 p.m. —NOTE—This show was originally supposed to be at the Variety Playhouse and has been MOVED!! If you’ve already bought tickets, they’re still good!!!!! (Though the Red Light Cafe website hasn’t been updated yet.)
Our complete tour schedule can be found on The Dixie Bee-Liners website.
If you want to see how the tour is going so far, I’ve been blogging every day over on The Murphy Method blog. And I must say, we had some pretty awesome halloween costumes.
Hope to see some of y’all at the shows!