Our mission statement:
Working together to support Bluegrass Music across borders.
– EBMA works towards an integrated European bluegrass scene that enjoys strong, mutually supporting relations with international and national organisations.
– EBMA promotes and facilitates the sharing of Bluegrass enjoyment across borders (regional or national)
– EBMA supports bands, fans, musicians, organisations, professionals and everything connected with Bluegrass
– EBMA is a non-profit, professionally-run, dynamic and inclusive organisation
– EBMA adopts the core values of IBMA
The European Bluegrass Music Association strives to
a) further bluegrass music in Europe by getting more people interested and involved,
b) further European bluegrass musicians and bands and
c) enhance bluegrass music’s image.
This shall be achieved in particular by:
– annual gatherings
– a website as the main means of communication
– contacts between European bluegrass people (networking)