Wernick Method Bluegrass Jamming Class Taught by Chris Roszell
Wednesdays, July 14 – Sept. 1, 2021
6:30-9:00pm each Wednesday
Denver, CO at a private residence (near Montview and Quebec)
$225 for 8 sessions; $10 discount if you register by June 23.
* All bluegrass instruments welcome
* No jamming experience necessary
* You will be jamming the first class!
* Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
* Mistakes allowed!
* Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
* Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
* Soloing not required! “Faking” solos taught.
Do you qualify? It’s easier than you may think! If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro… you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
Only requirements: You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords.)
The sooner you sign up, the sooner you’ll receive the student study materials for the class. Click on the class link under Contact.
Wednesday, Jul. 14 - Wednesday, Sep. 01
Wed. Jul. 14th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Jul. 21st: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Jul. 28th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Aug. 4th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Aug. 11th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Aug. 18th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Aug. 25th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Wed. Sep. 1st: 6:30pm - 9pm
Near Montview and Quebec
Denver, Colorado, 80207