Wernick Method Bluegrass Jamming Class taught by Michelle Wallace
August 27-28, 2021
Friday and Saturday, 11am – 2pm each day
Huntington, WV at the Fly In Festival
6090 Lyle Lane, Huntington, WV 25702
Tuition: $55 for 2 sessions, or $30 per session
Festival Admission is also required
* All bluegrass instruments welcome
* No jamming experience necessary
* You will be jamming the first class!
* Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
* Mistakes allowed!
* Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
* Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
* Soloing not required! “Faking” solos taught.
Do you qualify? It’s easier than you may think! If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro… you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
Only requirements: You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords.)
The sooner you sign up, the sooner you’ll receive the student study materials for the camp. Click on the class link under Contact.
Friday, Aug. 27 - Saturday, Aug. 28
Fri. Aug. 27th: 11am - 2pm
Sat. Aug. 28th: 11am - 2pm
Wernick Method Bluegrass Jam Class with Michelle Wallace – Huntington, WV
Fly In Festival
6090 Kylel Lane
Huntington, West Virginia, 25702