Wernick Method Bluegrass Jamming Class Taught by Jeff Burke
Saturdays, September 18 – November 20, 2021
12:00-2:30pm each Saturday; no class on Oct 16 and Nov 6
Nashville, TN at the Station Inn
402 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37023
$250 for 8 sessions
* All bluegrass instruments welcome
* No jamming experience necessary
* You will be jamming the first class!
* Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
* Mistakes allowed!
* Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
* Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
* Soloing not required! “Faking” solos taught.
Do you qualify? It’s easier than you may think! If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro… you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
Only requirements: You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords.)
The sooner you sign up, the sooner you’ll receive the student study materials for the camp. Click on the class link under Contact.
Saturday, Sep. 18 - Saturday, Nov. 20
Sat. Sep. 18th: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Sep. 25th: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Oct. 2nd: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Oct. 9th: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Oct. 23rd: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Oct. 30th: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Nov. 13th: 12pm - 2:30pm
Sat. Nov. 20th: 12pm - 2:30pm
The Station Inn
402 12th Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee, 37023