Michigan’s Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellies have released a music video for one of their new songs, The Fix.
It was shot earlier this summer as a live performance at the Bending Sickle Farm in Stockbridge, MI. The pair of ribbon mics is not a prop – they tracked the song live to video.
Featured in the video are Lindsay Rilko on guitar and lead vocals, Joshua Rilko on mandolin, Spencer Cain on bass, Mark Lavengood on reso-guitar, Keith Billik on banjo, and Patrick M’Gonigle on fiddle.
All the Flatbellies are packing now for their trip to Raleigh and the World of Bluegrass Convention next week, where they will be very visible as an invited showcase act. Their schedule for the week includes:
- Tuesday (9/24) – Kings, 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday (9/25) – Longview Center, 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday (9/25) - Tir Na Nog Irish Pub, 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday (9/26) - California Bluegrass Association, 10:00 p.m.
- Friday (9/27) – Wide Open Bluegrass Street Fair (Hargett Stage), 1:30 p.m.
Category: Bluegrass Videos
Sites That Link to this Post
- Lindsay Lou talks Flatbellies : Bluegrass Today | October 29, 2013
About the Author (Author Profile)
John had served as primary author and editor for The Bluegrass Blog from its launch in 2006 until being folded into Bluegrass Today in September of 2011. He continues in that capacity here, managing a strong team of columnists and correspondents.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.