Well folks… today’s the day! The first winner in the Bluegrass Today 12 Days of Christmas giveaway with Rhonda Vincent has been chosen.
Congratulations to Paula Burkhart of Sonoma, CA. In addition to a personal phone call from Rhonda announcing her as today’s winner, Paula will receive a number of items from Ms. Vincent, plus a cap and t-shirt from Bluegrass Today.
Here is Rhonda’s official announcement.
As Rhonda said in the video, prizes will be given away each day between now and Christmas, with the December 25 winner receiving an iPad 3. Enter here to win; one entry per household, per day, will be permitted.
In addition, each day Rhonda will share one of her favorite holiday recipes. Today it’s her mom’s Strawberry Christmas Candy, a sweet treat that is quick and easy to make.
Strawberry Christmas Candy
- 3/4 c. Eagle Brand Sweet Condensed Milk
- 2 pkgs. Strawberry Jello
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 c. pecans
- Mix together.
- Roll into balls.
- Lay on cookie sheet.
- Let set one hour in refrigerator.
- Roll in red decorating sugar and serve.
Don’t forget to stop back each day for a scrumptious recipe from Rhonda’s Kitchen, and be sure to enter online to win!
Latest posts by John Lawless (see all)
- The More I Learn coming from Bryan Sutton - May 4, 2016
- Bobby Osborne tribute at The Paramount in Bristol - May 3, 2016
- Time to submit IBMA Special Awards recommendations - May 3, 2016
Category: Miscellaneous bluegrass news
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.