The IBMA is offering reduced membership fees during the month of April for new professional members. The annual dues are normally $70, but this month anyone who is not a member of the organization and who fits the criteria for professional membership can join for $45.
Details from IBMA…
Discount Membership Eligibility:
- $45 rate is for "Individual Professional" membership (normally $70) for applications received April 1-30, 2008.
- Applicant must qualify for "professional" membership and currently be (or have been) active in a professional capacity within the bluegrass music industry.
- Discount is only for new memberships in IBMA. The special $45 rate is not available for renewals or those whose membership expired within the past 60 days.
- Recruiter benefit: Current members who recruit new members during this period are eligible for prizes, including: First place: Two VIP tickets to the 2008 IBMA Awards Show; Second place: One year’s free membership renewal; and Third place: IBMA merchandise; prizes will be based on most members recruited during the time period. To count as one of your recruits, a new member must be eligible and pay dues between April 1-30, 2008 and must indicate your name or organization in the "solicited by" section of the membership application. Everyone who recruits someone will be acknowledged in International Bluegrass.
Online registration and more details are available on the IBMA site.
Latest posts by John Lawless (see all)
- Brandon Green to Chosen Road - August 27, 2014
- Now The Summer’s Gone from Mullins and the Ramblers - August 26, 2014
- Kyle Murphy to Jeff Brown - August 26, 2014
Category: Bluegrass Asociations News
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.