All shows start at 7:30 p.m. (CDT), and tickets are $26.50. Make sure you come to one or all of these great shows at The Ryman, showcasing bluegrass’s best!
The schedule is as follows:
- June 21 – Vince Gill with Sarah Jarosz
- June 28 – Chris Thile & Michael Daves and The Boxcars
- July 5 – The Gibson Brothers, Steep Canyon Rangers, and The Roys
- July 12 – Rhonda Vincent & The Rage and Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
- July 19 – Dailey & Vincent
- July 26 – Ricky Skaggs
There is a never a better place to see live music than the Ryman Auditorium, and seeing bluegrass there just takes the cake! Bluegrass music was born on the stage of the historic Ryman Auditorium in 1946. Reading the historic landmark plaque commemorating this event outside of the auditorium, then sitting in the pews and listening to the hottest bluegrass music of today is quite special.
I encourage everyone to attend at LEAST one of these shows. I know I will.
photo by LuAnn Adams
Latest posts by Daniel Mullins (see all)
- Unofficially Announcing the 2015 Bluegrass Person of the Year! - December 31, 2015
- Cherryholmes & Friends – The Show Must Go On! - September 25, 2015
- A Day In The Life: Flatt Lonesome’s Opry Debut - September 4, 2015
Category: Bluegrass festival/concert news
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.