All shows start at 7:30 p.m. (CDT), and tickets are $26.50. Make sure you come to one or all of these great shows at The Ryman, showcasing bluegrass’s best!
The schedule is as follows:
- June 21 – Vince Gill with Sarah Jarosz
- June 28 – Chris Thile & Michael Daves and The Boxcars
- July 5 – The Gibson Brothers, Steep Canyon Rangers, and The Roys
- July 12 – Rhonda Vincent & The Rage and Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
- July 19 – Dailey & Vincent
- July 26 – Ricky Skaggs
There is a never a better place to see live music than the Ryman Auditorium, and seeing bluegrass there just takes the cake! Bluegrass music was born on the stage of the historic Ryman Auditorium in 1946. Reading the historic landmark plaque commemorating this event outside of the auditorium, then sitting in the pews and listening to the hottest bluegrass music of today is quite special.
I encourage everyone to attend at LEAST one of these shows. I know I will.
Latest posts by Daniel Mullins (see all)
- Life-changing is an Understatement: Flatt Lonesome on St. Jude’s and the MACC - July 17, 2015
- Bean Blossom 2015 – Day 6 - June 30, 2015
- Bean Blossom 2015 – Day 5 - June 19, 2015
Category: Bluegrass festival/concert news
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.